miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2007

Hace un año en su Blog ....

... que tenía en la pagina oficial de Basket en Polonia, Jeff Nordgaard nos decia esto:

"I don't know exactly why the Spanish fans became Polish fans in game 2 - maybe they felt bad for us because the organizers mistakenly played the Lithuanian national anthem while the yellow, red and green flag waved on the big screen to "honor" us before our game against Spain - but it was cool to have a "following". Several groups of fans wanted to have their picture taken with some of us after the game. One group of guys serenaded me with the song "You're Beautiful" while they took my picture. I don't know if they thought I looked like James Blunt or if my hair was just looking extra special that day, but I thought it was a strange way for a group of guys to show appreciation to a basketball player. Oh well"

Thanks Jefly.

Robin
Dia 3 del año 2 d. de Norgy

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Es Dioossssss en esto del baloncesto. ¡¡Jugón!! Las entradas del sector 06, que están en mi casa, no nos servirán para verle de nuevo, pero siempre nos quedará el Telefónica Arena.

Jefly es grande, grande, grandeeeeeeeeee. Y su club de fans, también.